If you do not have your own server space, you need to upload the 360 view “somewhere” so you can use it in any other website or share a link using email or social networks.
This is usually the case if you use services like Wix or Shopify to create and manage your websites. You can read a review on Wix, Shopify and other cloud-based website builders here: https://hostingfacts.com/website-builders/
The advantages of using Amazon S3 for uploading your 360 views are:
- Reliable Service
- Really, really good price
- Easy to set up
- Full control
– Almost no downtimes, it’s the same infrastructure as behind many popular online services, inclusive amazon.com
– The storage costs at Amazon S3 are very low.
– Uploading files to S3 is easy, please check this tutorial: Hosting the 360 views with Amazon S3
– No 3rd party involved. You have full control of your 360 views, there is no middle-man to whom you would need to pay additional (monthly) fees.