Last week a handful of new features was added to the 360° player and to the 3DRT Setup Utility.
Here is a list of them:
1) New default hotspot icon in 3DRT Setup Utility
If you select the new default css icon as the hotspot-icon, the hotspot icon will be constructed using the stylesheets in styles.css. More info.
2) Custom html content for hotspots
You can now define (currently just in config.js) your own html code for hotspots. See how.
3) Custom styles for image title in image hotspot
From historical reasons, the stylesheets for the image-title in the image-hotspots was hard-coded in the rotatetool.js code. Now you can customize it by editing styles.css:
* The wrapper div for the Image Title for the Image Hotspot
background-color : #000000;
padding : 10px;
opacity : 0.75;
* The actual title text of the Image Hotspot is written inside of this div.
font-family : sans-serif;
color : white;
font-size : 18px;
text-align : left;
Also, now it is possible to subscribe to these two new events the 360 player instance dispatches: hotspot_open and tooltip_show. Learn how to listen and respond to events.
4) Hotspots tooltip show&hide
Small improvement was added in how the hotpots tooltip show/hides. Remember, now you can use also custom html code for a hotspot.