Recently I’ve got a question by email if it is possible to integrate the 3DRT into Shopify product description.
– yes, it is possible.
– you need a (shared) hosting with ftp access, where you can host your product 3D Rotation
Step by Step Guide:
1) create your 360 view using the 3DRT Setup Utility
2) upload the output folder generated by the 3DRT Setup Utility to your website (hosting) using FTP
3) remember the url of the iframe.html file in the uploaded folder, and it’s width and hight. In my case, the url is: https://www.yofla.com/3d-rotate/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/3d/backpackjs/iframe.html and size is 500x375px
4) Modify this iframe code, replace with your iframe.html url and width, height:
<iframe width="500" height="375" src="https://www.yofla.com/3d-rotate/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/3d/backpackjs/iframe.html" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" style="border: 1px solid silver;"></iframe>
5) Copy and paste your modified iframe embed code to your shopify product description. You need to enable the html editor:
6) Save the product and test. If everything went well, you will see the product rotation displayed in the product description:
Please ask me in comments below should you have any questions!