Today, version 1.1.2 of the 3DRT Player files was released.
– Support for multi level rotation (Full 3D) added
– External api for setting level added, e.g.: RotateTool.get(targetId).setLevel(1)
– fixed issue when sometimes the loaded images got not centered correctly
The 3DRT Setup Utility in version 1.4.1 added the support for specifying the number of vertical & horizontal steps:
– Is the number of photos in one level.
– Is the number of levels
– Sets how many pixels pass when you move the mouse up/down until the rotation is set to next level
Note for 3DRT Setup Utiity 1.3.8 (and older) users
See this post to find out why the “multi level” is described as a new feature.